Saturday, 22 November 2014
Sunday, 16 November 2014
I have resolved this problem.
There was a particular folder that was owned by someone else which I had moved. It contained a .dropbox dotfile, which I deleted. I then moved the contents out the folder and deleted the folder.
Steps to replicate.
1. Create shared folder
2. Invite multiple people who must accept
3. Place large data in folder, e.g. 20 files of 50 mb each
4. One of the persons accepting the sharing invite must move and rename the folder
5. Same person as in (4) must add data to folder
6. Folder never finishes syncing. Dropbox.app maxes out CPU on Mac OS X
7. Go into folder on CLI, delete .dropbox (so as to unshare it), rename folder, move contents out, delete folder.
Sunday, 2 November 2014
This is mostly a note to self so that I can share with others when they ask which apps I recommend. Android File Transfer.app (*) get file...
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/internet-broken-starting-from-scratch-heres-how-id-fix-isaacson refers 1. Bitcoin already exists. Use it. 2...
Step 1. Take piece of aluminium foil, or aluminium pot. Step 2. Place tarnished silver in pot or foil in direct contact. Step 3. Add bakin...